Interested in volunteering?
There is no such thing as a typical volunteer or a typical role. The opportunities are endless. Giving just an hour or two of your time can make a huge difference in your community.
(due to the nature of the client group enhanced CRB’s are required for all volunteering posts)
What are the benefits of becoming a volunteer?
- Enhance your professional and personal skills
- Prepare you for work (if necessary)
- Help others in the community
- Increase your expertise
- Get you a reference if necessary
- A chance to try something new
- The chance to give something back if you have previously received help
- New and transferable skills
Further information on volunteering: www.bristol.volunteers.org.uk – 01179897734
We also have volunteer opportunities for administration and fundraising in both projects!!
Required fields are marked *